Thursday, March 24, 2011

AN INTRODUCTION


Hello everyone. Well this is my first entry of many to come (I hope).  My name is Charley and I am a gal from southern California.   I have a passion for beauty.  I adore make up and the process of creating that perfect look.  It is truly amazing to see the unique beauty in every person.  Some people love to wear bright colors and falsies everyday and others prefer to walk out of the house with nothing more than a chap stick.  Every person has their own style and their own beauty.  I hope that information on this blog can help everyone in the way that they need. 

This world of blogging is all new to me so I will talk about anything and everything about beauty and I am sure other topics.  Although, I myself wear make up daily, defining your beauty is not all about how to apply your make up.  There are so much more to beauty than creating it with make up.  Each and everyone of us must take that look into ourselves and determine what the word “Beauty means to me".  

I am sure everyone will learn a little more about me as I will reveal more and more in each post.  For now just know that I am a woman that has some knowledge and a thirst to learn more.  

With all of that said, I will bring this post to an end.  Everything that is stated on this blog is my true opinion and/or experience. 

Always true.Charley

0 comments:

Post a Comment