Thursday, March 31, 2011

BEAUTY ARTICLE

When is comes to applying make up everyone wants to achieve a flawless look.  Everywhere that you look everyone has an opinion of how you can create it for yourself.  I have been playing with make up since I was 15, so I have heard and tried so many things and I am sure there is so much more out there.  I decided that I am going to add to this pile of knowledge and reveal facial expressions or movements that can help obtaining that photo ready look.

Copy and Paste the link below to an article that was in the March 2011 copy of Real Simple.  I really enjoyed this information and I thought I could spreed the word.  I personally use most of these tricks and they work for me.  I hope that you find something that works for you.

http://lifestyle.msn.com/your-look/makeup-skin-care-hair/staticslideshowrs.aspx?cp-documentid=27769413

I would love to hear if anyone has any more tips of how to use a facial expression that will help applying make up.  


0 comments:

Post a Comment